In what type of funds or businesses does K5 invest?
K5 invests in early and later stage funds and new media companies directly, primarily in Europe, USA and Asia Pacific with an international focus. Main areas of focus are:
- Social Media (with well-defined revenue streams)
- Mobile Solutions
The main attributes we look for in a prospective investment are:
- A significant market opportunity
- A defensible business model
- A product or service that fills a gap in the market
- A strong team with deep domain knowledge and experience
- International vision and ambition
What kind of investments has K5 Holdings AG made in the past?
K5 Holdings AG’s current investments all share one or more of the following investment themes:
- Online marketing
If you believe your fund or business would fit well with K5’s portfolio and investment focus, we would love to hear from you.
What differentiates K5?
K5 closes the funding gap between early stage business angels and later stage venture capitalists, providing growth capital for early stage companies at a crucial phase of their development. As an early stage investor K5 is prepared to take financial risk whilst providing the funding needed to support ambitious and talented entrepreneurs in their ventures. K5 VENTURES has the expertise, experience and network to actively support managers in professionalizing their businesses and acting as a sparring partner to creatively master entrepreneurial challenges.
What else do we offer?
As a team of entrepreneurs and experienced business managers we will apply our collective operational expertise to assist managers in the successful growth and professionalization of our portfolio companies. K5 VENTURES offers management support with:
- Formulating product development strategies
- Introducing sound and professional operating policies
- Developing sales and marketing strategies
- Making introductions to key customers and partners
- Establishing financial and budgeting processes
- Developing and strengthening management teams
- Assisting with key recruitments across all disciplines
- Advising on employee equity based incentives
- Working with companies on successful exit strategies